timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Almost Spring

Well, I am finally able to start our blog. A little about ourselves, Trevor and I have been married a little over two and a half years. We have a fantastic little boy, Craig who is 15 months old. He is so much fun! We are both going to school, at UNLV. Trevor in civil engineering and me in early childhood education. There is hope at the end of the tunnel!









It has been pretty nice weather recently, and Craig is getting old enough, he loves to play outside! He was playing for almost an hour outside. I would just grab some papers to grade and join him out there.

Then, all of my nephews and nieces were at my parents house and he had a blast playing and running around with all of them. It sure was fun.

2 comments:

Christene said...

I love this weather! It's so great to get outside and enjoy the world while its still nice. The kids love being outdoors. Mine love the dirt and will dig for hours, just like Craig. Glad you could join us blogging! I'll be checking in to see how things are going!

MaharbDad said...

Love your blog, sister. I see that some of our family snuck into your picture. I cannot believe however that Marilene posted the next article about the goat and the slinky. That had to have been my favorite brother-in-law from the Ross family, Trevor.
Hi guys!