timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random Thursday

It is Thursday! This week seemed to drag on and on. I luckily did not have class tonight. YAY! so Craig and i were able to enjoy time together, more than normal.

Poor Trevor has been sick these last couple of days. Had to miss work and class. And slept miserably. I think he's finally feelinga little better. He made it to work today (mainly because we needed him to).

This morning, silly me. I locked my purse (along with my keys) in the car at school. So I called Trevor (on the school phone since my cell phone was in my purse) and he saved the day. He's so amazing to me! He always seems to know what I need. I sure did luck out with him.

Well, the count dwon continues. 2 weeks and 1 day left. yippee!!

2 comments:

The Troxell's said...

Hey congrats on school, I hope that every thing is going good for your family.

Cyndi said...

I take all the credit for the way T. turned out. After all I am the only one (besides you of course, and well ok Craig too) who truly loves him! HEHEHEHEHEHE