timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, April 20, 2008

School, School, School

Oh my goodness! we are counting down!! three more weeks! Trevor and I are so tired of this semester! o-well, what can ya do? hopefully pass everything.

Guess what! my brother Abraham's wife (Alex) is pregnant! I am very excited for them! and yay for Craig, he'll have another cousin come November. YAY!

Craig has been sick these past two days. hooray. He threw up 6 oz yesterday morning, and ate practically nothing the rest of the day, then threw up probably 10 oz this morning. NO fever, basically morning sickness. we'll see how tomorrow goes. hopefully he'll be all better for my mom.

oh! i need to get some pics, but Trevor helped his parents cut down some frawns of the palm tress (a big process, hopefully ending with all four palm trees getting out of there).

No comments: