timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Thursday, March 12, 2009

overwhelmed

I am ashamed a little at myself in one way, but in another way, there are a lot of reasons for my not posting. we have been so very busy! sorry, this is a little of complaining. BUT, on the bright side, it is THURSDAY! one more day closer to the weekend.

I "get" to take my licensing test, AGAIN. long story short, i took the wrong test because the right test was not create when I signed up and passed the general elementary test. now, i have to retake the early childhood test and I'm praying that i remember enough and can pass it the first time. UGGH!! so this is this saturday. one more saturday almost completely wasted.

then, i have my first year teacher classes so often, not to mention the homework for those. i still have things to do just for my kinder class above that!! i'm barely staying afloat here.

trevor has been so wonderful and understanding. he has been great. he always is.

craig is so fun! He's talking more and more every day! the other morning, when taking trevor to work, he saw the moon and he said moon!! i didn't even know where he learned that word! i don't think we've talked about it with him. he's picking up so many things and becoming less and less of a baby every day.

he jumped in his crib (we still haven't gotten his big boy bed yet, ugh) and it fell out from under him three times in one night. the last time, i just pulled the mattress out and put it on the floor. so two nights he has been on the floor. but last night, he woke up around 1 and started crying and walking downstairs. i called him (me still being out of it) and followed him, calling his name several times. finally i caught up to him on the landing of the stairs and carried him back up to bed. he slept the rest of the night with us. which meant i didn't sleep very well. so tonight, i need to make sure to put up a fence over his door in case he wakes up again.

off to school!

1 comment:

MaharbDad said...

Sister,
I know what you're talking about as far as life piling up. It's been a long while since I last posted too (and even longer since I posted a picture). It's good to hear that Craig is learning so many words. Do you ever ask him where he gets his words from? Sorry that Trevor was sick in February. I can feel for him. Keep going!
Love,
Your brother