timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Classes

As a new hire teacher, schooling is never done. I 'get' to take these classes and all day conferences. Well, on saturday was my first all day conference. I did actually learn things, but it took up my entire saturday. uggh. so much house work i could have been doing.

Well, a result of one of my classes I took, about internet safety, i am strongly thinking of going private. there are pros and cons to both. SO, we will see. but there are scary people out there and they are targeting SO MANY PEOPLE!!

over the 3 day weekend for presidents day, my brother and his family came to town! it was wonderful! i got to meet my 3 month old niece and she is adorable! tanner than i will ever be in my life. blessed girl. but it was so fun having cousins around for Craig! i am behind with all the moving on downloading my camera. SHOCKER!! and right now, i am too lazy to walk downstairs and get it out of my purse. but i will try and get some safe pics up. it really was a fun time.


Here's a fun pic of Craig. He was rocking on this ottoman and rocked himself to sleep!! it was so silly.

No comments: