timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

some fun- repost

somehow i deleted this post. oops.

I have a job next year. there are pros and cons.
I will be in a first grade classroom, working full-time, at a new school, just across jones from my school right now. I'm getting more excited thinking of things i will be doing next year, but it's a lot of work!! there a lot i don't have. o=well, that's for another time.

We have had some fun recently! we had some time this last week and walked around bass pro shop! it was ok. mainly just fish in tanks. we did see a duck too and sharks. it was free, so that was nice.
then, we went to king putt on Friday night! it was fun. i'm never one for taking the game too seriously and waiting much. there were a couple people in front of us going a little slow.... and stopping to take pictures with 2 other groups behind them. BUT, we jumped ahead of them all and got out of there pretty quickly. it was fun, but a really little place. each shot was about 10 feet. and the next one was right next to it. it was a blacklight place.

I have discovered that Craig really was pretty nice to me. When I was pregnant, he never really kicked too hard. this little guy, he is a kicker! he likes to prove how strong he is. on Saturday i had my last new teacher conference and one of the boring classes, i just watched my tummy and see when he kicked. it was fun. he really is getting stronger and stronger!

Trevor recently decided to buzz his hair off. it's been a couple of days, but I'm just barely posting about it. i didn't think I'd like it, but it's not completely gone and i do like it! it's a change and change is always nice.



Craig's favorite number is fourteen! he was 'reading' the airbag sign in my car on Friday and apparently it says 14 and then he proceeded to 'write' it down!! i love it! then on Saturday, hanging out with daddy, any number he saw was 14. it's at least a start.

No comments: