timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Amazing Husband



All about my sexy husband...

1. What is his name? Trevor Craig Ross
2. Who eats more? Trevor does.

3. Who said I love you first? Trevor did, of course.

4. Who is taller? have you looked at us? Trevor is by a lot. I'm super glad. I like him being tall.

5. Who is smarter? He is, but I keep telling him I could do as well in his classes if I wanted to. Good thing I don't want to.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am. Maybe too sensitive sometimes.

7.Who does the laundry? I do.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, Trevor does. I'm not sure what this question is about.

9. Who pays the bills? I do.
10. Who cooks more? Umm, Trevor's a better cook than I am, I usually ruin things, like pancakes and bacon yesterday. I am not patient enough. I like to cook on high.

11. What meals do you cook together? breakfasts

12. Who is more stubborn? when it comes to electronics, Trevor.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I think I usually do, but Trevor is always right. :)

14. Who is more clean?

15. Who has more siblings? I do, Trevor is 6 out of 6 and I'm 4th out of 8

16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do.

17. What do you like to do together? listen to books on tape, just hanging out, going shopping

18. Who eats more sweets? I do. I'm totally addicted.
19. Guilty pleasures? playing lego star wars on xbox

20. How did you meet? going to school. We both were in the institute choir and going to classes at UNLV.
21. Who asked who out first? I asked him to FHE, but he didn't go, then two nights later, he invited himself to dancing with me. So I don't know.

22. Who kissed who first? Trevor told me to kiss him, so he initiated it.

23. Who proposed? Trevor! First, we just started talking about getting married, then he surprised me with what I thought was a bum out in the desert.

24. His best features? His smile, how much he loves me!

25. What is his greatest quality? He knows how to help me when I'm overwhelmed. He also helps me relax.
Tag? Cyndi, Michelle (when you get a chance with preparing for baby), Elizabeth

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

It's always interesting to see someone you feel like you know pretty well though someone who knows them really wells eyes.