timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

messes

We got Craig a new mattress! YAY! it is a lot better than the last one, which I think might have been Trevor's mattress. I'm not sure. But this one is much better! And we got a new musical teddy bear. Craig is sleeping much better. Which means all of us are. YAY!



That was yesterday. Then, today, we made pancake with a mix. Well, I left the mix on the table and was trying to play Halo for the first time with Trevor. Craig decided to get on the table and made quite a mess. Of course, he was having tons of fun.



After that, I took him outside and Trevor set up a little pool in the backyard and we just washed him a little in that. He didn't like it very much. It was still kinda cool outside with the breeze. HE did play a little, eventually. But not much.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Is that the first time he has gotten into something like that? I used to ignore Emma all the time...I mean Emma used to get into things like that all the time. HEHE..I have to say though that he was playing so good, who cares if he got into it and he will love looking back at all the pics and stuff when he is 20!

Tara said...

Ok those pictures of him on the table are TOO cute!! Dont kids have the most fun in MESS...I wish I did =D