timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Playing soccer

We went to the park yesterday. It was beautiful weather! We took one of Craig's balls. He was just picking it up at first, but then we started kicking it around and he kicked it too! It was so much fun.




This week I have a couple days off. It was so nice on Monday. I put up a gate in the back yard (he likes to climb the slide stairs and fall off.) and then just let him play outside and inside while I did dishes and laundry. It was a very nice day.


I have been a little sick the past couple of days and I think I gave it to Craig. Poor little man, he was a bit fussy yesterday, but it still was a good day.

I love being at home with him!

No comments: