timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

no job

I wanted to update everyone, i am still without a job. i thought i might have a long term sub position, but things did not work out :( i'm really trying to keep a positive outlook on things, but it is getting harder. o-well, maybe my parents will let us live with them forever? ha, like that could ever happen. we'll see what ends up happening, but for now, i have no job, with CCSD school starting monday and that means getting a house gets pushed further and further. bummer. if you have time, keep us in your prayers. thanks!

here is the huge turtle that we saw in san diego! it was selling for $2000 i think. it was crazy!

5 comments:

Marcie said...

hi Marilene! Thanks for your comments on my blog! I hope the job search gets better- you will be in my prayers. Have a great week, and say hi to Vegas for me- I miss it:(

Elizabeth J. said...

Sorry about the job status. That really stinks. Keep us posted.

I can't believe how cute Craig is. He just gets cuter and cuter!

Brittany said...

I am so sorry! It is so hard to stay positive during the hard times! Good luck!

Shannon said...

I'm sorry to hear the job search isn't going so well. You've been in my prayers...I really hope something great comes along soon for you. (((hugs)))

Christene said...

Oh Marilene, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointing news. It can be so disheartening when things move in a direction away from our goals. At times, we may feel hopeless, like our prayers for good things aren't being answered. Don't lose hope. The Lord is good and He will support you. You're in our prayers!!