timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, August 3, 2008

sharing

We have been so blessed in many ways, but i wanted to make note of one in particular. before Craig was born, many people in our life shared with us their blessings! We received many clothes from kids that had outgrown them. Some were given and some were borrowed. But we have been so blessed because of this.


We have had to buy a couple of clothes, but compared to the thousands that we would have had to buy. here is Craig in one of his 'new' outfits.

Yesterday, I took out more clothes for Craig, 2T. we had too many summery clothes that i didn't have room for them all!! I picked out some of the cuter, less stained, less able to stain and put them away! the many others, i put back away in boxes and kept them in mind for later in the year, or next summer.
then, since we have some clothes, I have been able to share with my brother who has a baby! I am so very grateful for all those who thought of us. If you read this, thank you for your kindness!

5 comments:

Prudy said...

What a cutie! What a nice family and it seems like you are really enjoying that sweet little boy. Thanks so much for coming by my blog and commenting. It makes it all worthwhile for me. It's so fun to meet other LDS women bloggers, too!

Shannon said...

I love it when I get hand me down's, too. It's great to recycle clothing & other things...we're such a wasteful society as a whole, so I love to do what I can to do my part to not be so wasteful. That & I LOVE a good deal. :) BTW, I still have that bag full of shoes for you. I probably have clothes, too, if you think you need some more. If not I'll send them Jade's way.

I love the new look of your blog! LMK when you want to get together so I can show you some scrap booking stuff. It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. :)

Elizabeth J. said...

We've been really blessed by people sharing, too. Almost too much!

You asked about the effects on my pictures...I use Adobe Photoshop (or sometimes Picasa - that's a free program from google).

Love reading your blog. I should comment more...Craig is SO CUTE.

Cyndi said...

So I was showing my friend Google reader the other day and I came to your blog. Instantly she says who is this. I kinda laughed uncomfortably and asked why. She said something like because that is the cutest kid I think I might have ever seen. Hehe I promptly agreed! I miss your guys. I want you to come and play. By the way Marilene did you get a contract yet? I haven't heard. We are still praying for you. Keep us posted.

Brittany said...

Sharing is the best!