timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, August 24, 2008

updates

I got a substituting job, a hair cut and have been married for three years! thank you thank you thank you!!! i felt so loved reading everyone's comments and knowing people were praying for us!


i get to substitute for a half-day kindergarten pm class at marion earl elementary and the am teacher will go on maternity leave spetember 15th and i can take over her class too! so things really worked out for us. I sure do need to keep up my faith because Heavenly Father is always watching over. eventually, the freeze will be over and i can get hired as a teacher.
i was able to get my hair cut thursday, before we left for st. george. i love getting hair cuts so much! i always put the date in my calendar so i know exactly when it's exactly three months! they always straighten my hair for me and it is just enough of a change. i love my curly hair, but it is fun for a change for a day or two. it is a little shorter than i usually do, but i cut it about this short four years ago, when i first cut about 10 inches off. i really like it. that night, thursday, we went over to Anita's and swam and craig splashed me, helping me decide to have it curly the next day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute hair! and congrats on the job.

Cyndi said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY! I am so excited you were able to get a job. Who knows maybe this will lead to something more permanent! Cute hair too by the way. I love it.

Christene said...

Happy Day! I hope the best for your job! Also, adorable hair!