timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Guess what!

YES!!! we finally got our keys last night! i was pretty shocked when it actually worked out! welll, let me re-phrase. we got ONE key. since it's foreclosure, we only have the key from the realtor lockbox.

we went to walmart and home depot and got some things and trevor got to work a little last night! he replaced the doors, fixed the outside keypad for garage door opener and put a thermostat on. i will post more pics and things as things start pulling together.

We ar so blessed! craig loved running around our house last night!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so happy for you!

The Fleming Family said...

Hurray!!! Congrats!
-Danielle

Shannon said...

Yay!! I'm so glad things finally happened. I hope Craig is feeling better today.

Chrissy said...

Congratualtions!! That is so exciting!!!

Sarah said...

YAY for keys! (secretly I'm jealous!) yay for your house! And no joke, about kids and funny things... I'm terrible at remembering them too which is why our blog has been updated so much lately- its been so funny I don't want to forget it! Hope you guys are doing well!

Peacu Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS TREVOR AND MARILENE!!!! I am super happy for you three. I know that Heavenly Father really answers prayers, sometimes a little slow but He really does. I am so proud of you Marilene and for the wonderful woman you have become. I really admire you and I am thankful to be part of your family!

Love,
Alex Pearson