timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Monday, November 3, 2008

addictions and tags

My friend listed her addictions and it was fun reading through hers, so even though this has taken me a while to do this, I am admitting a few of mine.

1. watching CHUCK; I LOVE love this show! it is so funny.

2. changing my blog background and header; actually doing just about anything with blogs, reading and writing.

3. buying books- this one, i cannot indulge in, but with my classes' book orders, sometimes i can get a free book and I love it

4. saying "I love you" i think that a person cannot say this too often to people they love; Trevor gives me a hard time sometimes, but i always want him to know how important he is to me.

5. taking pictures- i love to take pictures. i had so much fun getting creative with taking pics on Sunday. I got some fun ones of Sara. I really think i would love to do that again, working with a photographer

6. editing pictures- i love messing around and adding features to them

7. DREYERS rocky road ice cream- this is the best kind EVER! i love this stuff. the slow churned is even better. other rocky roads are ok, but this has actual marshmellows, almond slices and delicious chocolate ice cream; yummy

8. cuddling in blankets- it is so fun snuggling in a blanket; it is just so comforting

9. tea- I love making a delicious cup of mint tea; it helps me relax and i love teas (except fruity ones; not such a fan)

10. speeding- i am working on it, but i love driving fast down the road, especially when the road is clear and a good song is on the radio




8 Favorite TV Shows
CHUCK- I live for this!!! Last week, they didn’t show it and I was depressed;
Gilmore Girls
House
NCIS
The nanny when I catch it
What I like About you
the Backyardigans ( I love all the singing and Craig loves it)
Signing Time (another kid one, but this one is wonderful!)

8 Favorite Restaurants
Macayos
Outback… mainly because it’s Trevor’s
Pei Wei
Applebees
Port of Subs

8 Things I did today
slept in WAY too late
Did some dishes and laundry
Found out Trevor got his JOB!!!
Went shopping
Made soup with Trevor
Went to the library and got Craig more books
Watched CHUCK
Cuddled with Craig and Trevor


8 Things I look forward to:
getting into a house!!
Craig communicating even more
Getting a Christmas tree


8 Things that happened yesterday:
I went to church
Got a new bishop
I subbed in nursery
ate lunch with family
Took tons of pics!
Cuddled with Trevor

8 Things I love about fall
Getting closer to Christmas
Cooling off
Change
All the holidays and breaks
Changing my blog background

8 Things on my wish list
a house
Another child, some day
Being more organized
A clean house
Craig gaining weight :) o-well
Me losing weight
More time to read
Getting a bike for Craig

I Tag
Everyone who has things to admit :)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I LOVED reading your addictions!!! It's kind of fun to list them for some reason, huh. I loved reading your last one about speeding- brought back so many memories of us in high school haha. Remember when we went shopping during a break at honor band at unlv, and thought we were going to be late and be kicked out? Oh man I remember being so freaked out!!! Reading your blog is so much fun and I miss seeing you. Congratulations on Trevor's job, that is awesome! I hope all is well and please let me know if you are ever in Utah!!!!