timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, November 23, 2008

photo tag


Marcie is doing a fun tag! This is the pic from the 4th folder in my picture file and the 4th picture in that file. I have my folder organized by months, so this pic was taken in April of this year. we were on our way to the ASCE conference in LA and we were driving. Craig was SO tired, but he wouldn't go to sleep. that cute little blue puppy(with musical box in it), we lost him on that trip :( but Craig survived. we got him a brown bear to replace it.
I can't believe how much he's grown since then! i love that little boy.
I TAG YOU! it's so fun. this one is an easy one.

2 comments:

MaharbDad said...

Marilene,
What a cute picture of Craig. Here's my tag response - a picture of my older daughter.

Marcie said...

cute picture Marilene!!! I like doing tags like this one- do you have any ideas for other creative tags? I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Thanksgiving break!!