timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lots happening

well, i am a little ashamed at how little i have been blogging and documenting recently! i am not taking note of my blessings either, and that is almost a sin! Well, here are lots of pictures! and these are just a few from my camera. sorry! this is like 2 weeks make up.

First, one of these days, Craig was playing outside (he does that very often!!) and it was a beautiful sunset. I just had to get pictures.

Then, Curtis and Heather were able to get a fun enclosed little thing to light a wood fire. It's over at Trevor's parent's house, so we went and sat outside around a fire. BEFORE they lit the fire that night, we were just sitting out there and Craig put his lips and hands on the little screen to help protect from touching the burning wood. So i had to get a pic of his criss cross black marks over his lips! the silly boy. but he made me laugh. then, they also lit some tiki torches and Craig loved pointing up at them. He's such a joy! and he was pretty good around the fire. no burns, but it was quite nerve racking. and we came home smelling a LOT!!

Next, we all went over to Anita's and were able to have a fun gathering to carve pumpkins and decorate cupcakes! i think this is second favorite part of Halloween time! i love carving pumpkins! we have done so every year since I've been married/known :) Trevor and his family. Last year, we didn't so much carve the pumpkin as stick Craig in it, but it is always fun! plus you have time to sit around and talk. For that night, we got many many cute pics of the kids. We had Trevor, marilene, Craig, Anita, Dave (her boyfriend), Heather, Bailey, Caitlin, Jenna, Bailey's brother (mark?? it just slipped my mind) and then some fun family friends. Curtis had to work and Mom and Dad were out of town (Mom in Texas awaiting baby Taylor's birth and Dad in Reno). it was so much fun! Craig enjoyed having two little boys there along with his many female cousins (which he loves dearly!!). He even played pool with the one little boy.

Then, for our ward's and Mom and dad's ward trunk or treats, Trevor, Craig and I dressed up. well, actually, not for our wards. We even saw Enoch and his cute family at our ward's! Trevor was Darth Vader after the death star blew up and was a Death star engineer. Craig was superman and I was a construction worker.

Wow! this is long!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

This post totally made me cry. It's been since the 4th of July that I saw family and I miss everyone so much. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. Seeing all those pics is tearing me up! Dang I can't wait!