timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas

I found some great Christmas gift advice on someone's blog and i like it! she even got her advice from someone else, so I'm glad they are passing it on! I always have a very hard time thinking of good gifts for Trevor. It goes like this:



Something to wear,

something to read,

something you want,

something you need.


Christmas was never very big about the presents in my family. WE usually drew names and got a present for a sibling under a certain amount of $. I hope over the years i will get better at remembering hints from Trevor and making note of it.

I know some people will think this is horrible, but I LOVE Christmas music! i love listening to it. the other day, i was very grumpy and I came home and asked Trevor to please put on some Christmas music. He asked why and i told him that i was grumpy and needed to be in a better mood. I've been listening to the music in the car and at home and i love it.

3 comments:

Trev said...

I want a house. (hint)

Brittany said...

I love Christmas music too! You should love Christmas, it's your birthday:)

The Troxell's said...

Christmas is one of my favorite Holidays and I can't wait for it to come, I sing Christmas music to Lil' Ryan all the time.