timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

saving money

I know many of us are looking for ways to save money. well, i've been wanting to figure out a way to take these classes, at first i thought about it for enrichment in our ward, but i also think if we ever get into a house, maybe i could just get a couple of ladies together and have them come to my house.

SO, I was wondering if anyone is interested if i got a class scheduled and we could really learn how to save money and stock up for food storage at the grocery store!!

Check out these two websites!

http://buyingsmart.blogspot.com/

http://shopsmartinvegas.blogspot.com/


they save SO much money and makes shopping a challenge to see how much you can save.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I was just talking about this very thing with my sister-in-law tow days ago. I would totally be interested in coming to one of these classes. LMK if & when you decide to get one together. :)