timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Thursday, April 16, 2009

my licensing test

i have a new post on my private blog, but to read it, shoot me a reminder and i'll add your name!

guess what! i looked online yesterday and found out that I passed my licensing test!! so now i need to make sure the paperwork gets to the right people and fill out stuff to try and get reimbursed (hopefully with all the budget cuts, they won't mess me up and not reimburse me... $220 back would be nice!). HOORAY!! i was so glad.

this morning i had an interview with a school and it went ok, i like the principal and i even subbed there, so i know i like one of the other kinder teachers. but, i forgot to prepare myself for the interview. thinking of things that are good about me, my strengths and goals in teaching and specific areas. well, at least i'm more prepared for my interview tomorrow.

gotta run! but at least i passsed my test.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I want to be invited!! Please!!

Elizabeth J. said...

Invite me...I love reading about you guys. Even though I don't comment so much. Are you switching over to a new blog, or is this something totally different?