timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Monday, April 13, 2009

testing going private

well, i'm going to try out having a private blog. there are pros and cons to both, but i know that especially my family members don't like pics of their kids up on my open blog. so, to protect everyone a little more, i'm testing it out! i'm gunna try and send out an email tonight, but if i miss you, feel free to shoot me an email or leave your email address for me and I will try and pass it on to you! we'll see.

but, i gotta get off to school!! back to school and i think we will have a great day!

4 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Fleming Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley and Ivy said...

waldronashley@yahoo.com

i have been thinking of doing the same. let me know how u like it

Sarah said...

BAH! we're debating on this as well! But, it sucks cause I'd miss everyone that views the blog that I don't know about and that never leave comments... we get tons of hits everyday, but they're always from unknown people... anyway, I think you have my email- if not leave a comment on our blog and let me know! Its comment tag time! :)