timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Friday, April 3, 2009

updates and finally a picture

the baby's dr appointment went well. heartbeat is good and Craig and I even heard the baby kick! I been feeling a little not myself (but nothing I can really complain about... considering how lucky I am with no sickness). I've just been a little dizzy when standing for too long and people have been saying i look paler than normal. But the dr didn't say anything about low iron.

i have called all 5 of the schools in the valley that have a half-time job open, but no interviews scheduled yet. Most of them are asking for my evaluations (from my principal) and so that makes me doubt that they'd want me. When there are other available teachers who have worked longer and got better reviews. o-well. I gotta try.




Craig is growing up so fast and learning so much so fast!! I finally cut his hair again and wow he really needed it. two saturdays ago, it was so nice outside, Trevor was working on our semi-dead grass and Craig just rode his bike around out front and loved it!! then, this other pic, he likes to put toilet paper around his head. he's so silly.


We were able to go to the brandts baptism and it was very special. They are a family we know from the dad working with my dad. Megan, Luke, Dad and I were able to sing a song at their baptism and it reminds me how much i really enjoy singing with them. It was so easy!! we practiced the morning of and it was a hymn, but it really sounded pretty good and was so fun!! i love singing when there isn't very much pressure. and we are family so our voices blended very well.


Trevor is doing good, just tired of his last class and ready to be done with school. he's so great for Craig and I. Last night i was laying with Craig before putting him in his bed and I just thought how glad i am that I married such a wonderful man.

No comments: