timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

no results yet

No results yet. Bummer. So we’re not sure if the surgery is still going to happen tomorrow or if it will be delayed until next Monday.

Yesterday, the nurse was finally able to put the pick line in (will be helpful during surgery and they cannot have things below or at his waist during the surgery for obvious reasons). She got it okayed by the doctor to give him some sedation. This put him out for a little while and she also gave him a really good enema and the PGI said the bowel movement was really good and it was great that the enema was able to be put in a little further. Plus, I’m sure it helped Gavin not feel hungry for a while longer.


I have so many things to be thankful for! So many people have sent their love and prayers and we know that we are loved.

All weekend I was kind of stressing about school and not having things organized for my substitute. Yesterday I went in to try and get things together and this other wonderful teacher, had made copies for my class and homework packets and is just so sweet! I really do have great teachers to work with and so many family members and church members looking out for us. It is nice to remember.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so glad to hear your update! I'm keeping you guys in my prayers. Hopefully Craig can come over this week to hang out with us for a while. I'll call you soon. (((hugs)))

Lindsey F. said...

Marilene, Gavin is a beautiful baby! I'm so glad he's finally here. I'm sorry that he's not home with you and you're going through this tough time. I will keep you in my prayers, and I hope all goes well with his surgery! You're such a strong girl! Hang in there!!