timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

life goes on

well, i have survived!! actually, we have. Still prego, and ok with it, besides the uncomfortable part.

I ended one year and started a brand new one! so many changes for me and they seem to be going pretty good. I am loving having only 15 students!!! the day is pretty long most of the time, but it could be worse. and of course, it still does not end just because I leave school. i have so much to do all the time and things never get done. but that's life.

last week, dr guessed the baby to already be 8 pounds. but things are looking good and I finally asked him questions and found out things should be ok labor wise with him.

craig is being watched by his aunt nini! she is great, it's just an adjustment for me. I drop him off around 7:15 and don't pick him up until 4:30. he is growing up and changing so much!! he is getting taller, heavier and learning so many words. his most recent giggle is saying the batman theme! na na na na na na na batman! tonight in the bathtub, he added batman shark! he's so goofy! we laugh so much because of him.

Trevor is keeping busy! he has a new calling that i will talk more about in our private blog. i'm not sure how he feels about it yet, but it seems to be going ok. he's working with my dad though and that can be tricky. they get along fine, it's just my dad is very spur of the moment and sometimes not as reliable.

I have great teachers that I am working with at my new school and everyone sure is helping me out great! i think i might finally have a substitute lined up for when i go on maternity leave (seeing as it could happen at anytime!!!!). i'm kinda hoping i make it to open house next week, but trevor mentioned that unless i am still in the hospital or in labor, i could probably figure out a way to go anyway. it's kinda tricky not knowing when this thing is going to happen. oh well.

last time, i lucked out and was just focusing on getting my finals finished and the night i was done, i went into labor. so i didn't really have to guess... not that i remember.

i'm having contractions, but nothing serious. i have another appointment tomorrow, so i will see how much more things are doing.

well, i'm supposed to be recording grades, not blogging, so i will stop. or go to sleep. i'm not sure. ha ha ha :)

No comments: