timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

swimming pool


YAY! we went swimming at paradise pool on june 7th (i know. that was like 2 weeks ago. sorry) and Craig actually liked it! He loves his baths, but up until that day, he never really liked his body being in a swimming pool. So Trevor and I were very happy.




Heather, Anita, Caitlin, Bailey, Jenna, Craig and I all went. It was really fun. quite crowded, since it was the first Saturday the public pool was open to swimming. But it was still fun. Craig was walking everywhere in the water and blowing bubbles in the water. He did not mind getting his face wet. it was great.



There was even a fun slide for the older kids to go on (Caitlin, bailey, Trevor and Anita). I should've tried it. it looked fun.


1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I love paradise pool. I want to go when I am there. Cute pics!