timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shark Reef

I had not gone to see the Shark Reef yet. I've wanted to go for a while. We finally did go yesterday. Trevor, Heidi, my mom, Craig and I all went. It was very fun and very worth it! Plus, they are having I think their anniversary and it was only $8. I think for NV residents it's only $8 regularly. But it was fun! They have a komodo dragon in their display right now. It was fun seeing all these different types of animals from around the world. It's kinda crazy how big someof these animals are. There were these fish, and they were HUGE! I'm very bad at estimating sizes, maybe Trevor will help me out, but they were probably about three feet in length and two feet in height.




Heidi got to feel a stingray. We saw jelly fish, tons of sharks and little fish, a sea turtle. It was fun. I have been to Sea World, San Diego Zoo, but these animals were a little different. I'm very glad I went.

Here are some Jellyfish and then a fish and Craig are in a staring contest!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I haven't been to the shark reef yet either!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope all is well with you and your cute family:) Have a great day!