timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yummy food


We tried Famous Dave's BBQ, or something like. Craig had fun and we all enjoyed eating it. It was kinda messy food. But it was really good and really fast, for us. We like eating at restaurants to go pretty quickly. We hate waiting around for the waiter to bring us our check, or needing refills on drinks FOREVER. It was pretty good there.
However, Craig is becoming quite a handful! He doesn't really like to sit still. Half the time, he was in my arms, or just squirming. So no more eating at restaurants with Craig, at least for a little while. If anyone has any secrets tips to helping their kids enjoy sitting and eating, let us know.


2 comments:

Tara said...

We keep saying were going to but havent yet =( And I WISH i had some pointers but 31/2 yrs later I still dont. Thats why we like the fast places to .. or the car side to go =D

Elizabeth J. said...

Marilene, thanks for all the comments on my blog. I should comment more on yours, because I read it ALL THE TIME!

CRAIG IS SOOOOOO CUTE!