timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bundle up weather

We have had lots of fun, I just haven't gotten around to writing it down. I had some things in a box from school that I was going to recycle. well, Craig wanted to play with them, so I cleaned them out a little and replaced it with water. he had lots of fun squirting the water out, and i didn't care as long as he was outside.



Craig has been so cute! i love cute pictures of bundled up kids! i just had to get a pic.

The other night, was a little warmer but I was still worried about him getting cold at night. however, he got too warm and decided to unzip it a little. It cracked me up! i zipped it up as soon as he was out.


We were driving and Craig was grumpy. I thought maybe i could distract him, but it didn't work. He loves to hear a cop car's siren or an ambulance and starts copying them!






Today though, it is back up to 85 and I'm wearing shorts! i wish it would make up it's mind about the weather! two days ago, it was freezing and I was wearing a big jacket!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Is that a little Pearson Trenching sweater Craig has on? >>> It soo cute.. I need Cal AIr ones for my kids now lol. Very Cute!!