timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, October 5, 2008

weekly Update... sorry, not funny like SNL



This was what Craig wore last Sunday! he was just so stinking cute, I had to get his picture! on our way out the door, he found a pumpkin and this bubble blower, and watned to play with it! He looks like an old man blowing his pipe.
it wasn't really october yet, but he is ready already!


The other night, I read him a story and laid him down and he snuggled with a book under his arm. he ended up moving around, but i'm so glad he loves books already! another night, I reaed a peek-a-baby book that he recieved for his birthday from my cousin Crystal. He was so funny. i suck in air, and then say peek a boo and he was doing the same thing. i never noticed he was copying me until that night. he's such a cutie!


This week went pretty well. I did not have to work friday! it meant i didn't make any $, but i got to spend the entire day with Craig and it sure was needed. Craig has cried everyday I leave. on enight this week, Trevor had leave for class or a meeting, and craig got so sad and started crying. I really think we need to spend more time together. Trevor is not going to be helping out with his student engineering group, ASCE, so hopefully that will help. also, the afternoon class just went on track break!! so hopefully i will have after noons off for the next little while.
JOB UPDATE:
last week, they started hiring newly graduates. or so I heard. i still have not received any calls. the principal I am working with offered me two things. I can stay on as the afternoon kinder teacher, or I can wait a little bit and see if i get any calls. i asked her if we could wait. she is giving me until Friday the 10th. but that was on Monday and I haven't heard a thing!! so, monday or tuesday, i will accept the job, keep on subbing for the maternity leave, possibly subbing in the afternoons just at that same school when needed. it will be probably my most difficult year, but at least i'll get it over with. all teachers get a difficult group of kids about once in their teaching. but i will be bale to feel like it is my class, not just the class i'm borrowing.
ENJOY OCTOBER!

No comments: