timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun times



We have been having fun. My kinder class is on track break still, so I have afternoon's off, but am subbing for a maternity leave in the morning. it's been nice to be done at 12.

Craig has found a fun place he likes to play! in my parent's backyard, he likes to play in an old garden box next to these bricks. there's some dirt there and he just loves it! My dad and Luke have been working on emptying the pool and cleaning it (his annual tradition). Craig has been watching them. the other night, he was helping Aunt Heidi sweep the dirt out. He's so much fun!

Trevor is getting an interview set up and hopefully, we will hear about a full time job for him soon. I was able to go in and sign papers and was officially hired!! i am staying at the school i am at and am so happy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA WHOA WHOA.... is this Marilene P who was in Mrs Branchini's 5th grade class that came to my birthday party in 4th or 5th grade!!!!????? I saw you on my cousin Savanna(formerly leavitt) and I'm pretty sure this is you... CRAZY! Cute fam!
Sarah(formerly Lundrigan)
www.majorpaynes.wordpress.com

Christene said...

Congratulations on your job! We are hopeful for Trevor as well! Good times.

Brittany said...

Good luck Trevor! I am glad you and Craig have had some time together. He is at such a fun age!!!

Justin said...

I love the picture of Craig sitting in the pumpkin! Awesome!

Tara said...

Thats awesome for you CONGRATS!