timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, October 5, 2008

special words for us

I was able to go to the RS broadcast, listen to conference all day yesterday and today and WOW! i realized last week that I needed to decide to be happy and proceed to do so. I did all last week and I think it really helped. I still had some hard times, but it helped. I know how much I am loved, both here on Earth and from those above and listening to His words for me at the RS broadcast was wonderful.

I love President Uchtdorf!! (might have spelled wrong) both last Saturday and yesterday, he spoke words that truly touched me! if you missed the women's broadcast, please read his words. I think it uplifted and helped all women feel better and more appreciated. Heavenly Father really does love us and wants us to know that.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I feel the same way about Elder U's talks. It is alawys amazing to me how there are always talks that I feel were just for me. I know Heavenly Father speaks to us though are church leaders!

Shannon said...

I got to hear his talk at conference, but wasn't able to make the RS broadcast. Thanks for the reminder I can read it online. I'd forgotten about that. I love it when a talk feels like it was meant specifically for you to hear. That's when I find it's easiest to remember Heavenly Father not only knows me & all my struggles, but loves me & wants to help me & DOES help me, through His servants. Cool stuff!

Marcie said...

Wasn't the broadcast wonderful? I loved it- I was able to go with my mom and sisters and sisters-in-law. I absolutely LOVE your cute Halloween blog background. You are so cute!!!!! I hope you're having a wonderful week Marilene!