timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, July 27, 2008

background change

I am a fan of change! I love to change things up. I get bored of the same old same old. It is always fun to move our bedroom around a little. The same goes for the blog. I love to change the background and pictures.

I wanted to say that I am in the process of finding a new background. i tried adding several free backgrounds, but for reason after another, they didn't work right. so for now, it is white. I might change it back to the other one. One of these days, i might get ambitious and try creating my own background. sorry, i'm too cheap to pay for help. I found a tutorial on thecutestblogontheblock, so hopefully that will help me out a little to figure it out. we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the same way, Darin often comes home to find the furniture in a different arrangement.