timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Thursday, July 17, 2008

good feelings

long story short, my car almost overheated today. My car dinged at me, so I pulled over and turned off the car and let it cool off while I heated up for 30 minutes. Luckily, my mom had Craig, he didn't have to be exposed to the heat and boringness. of course, at noon. HOT!

Well, I was then able to drive home safely, turning off my ac whenever the temperature gage went up.

I was at Flamingo, between Jones and rainbow. Well, when I got to the light at Rainbow and Russell, there was a car in the left turn lane with flashers on and windows rolled down. i holler over to her ( I saw it was a girl) if she needed help and she said yea.

I had to stop. I had just sat there for 30 minutes and no one bothered to help me. (Luckily I didn't need it :D )

So, i ask her if she's called anyone and if she wants to push it out of the way. So me, in flip flops and this girl in high heels push the car very slowly through the intersection. Of course, we don't make it through the light, but cars were a little patient. No one ran me over~! Yay!

however, there's always a hill. We get stuck and the car is blocking the entrance to the gas station. Of course two cars pull up and find out we're blocking their way.

It ended up that two other LADIES came over and helped, with gas and pushing. A gas station full of people and cars, but only ladies help.


But i felt so good! I pulled over and helped someone in need. Luckily I didn't have Craig and that made it easier. I was so grateful to make it home, cool off and have helped out someone in need.

When I got home, and the car cooled again, my cute little boy helped me look at it. Then, later, my wonderful husband looked at the car. I have wonderful people in my life!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Glad you didnt die In the heat =D Especially at noon and goo thing you didnt have Craig, that would have been hard. And your AWESOME for helping out and people are terrible for not (Especially the guys,, common guys where are ya when we need ya =D HAHA.) nO BUT GOOD FOR YOU!!