timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, July 27, 2008

journals

So i have been working on noting my blessings for the day, and i consider the blog my journal. well, i found an idea to start Craig journaling!! So cute! Click on the title of this blog to see the site. it is really fun! also, see this site for more ideas about geneology and journaling. I love it!

http://nataliesfhespot.blogspot.com/2008/06/brass-plates-teach-us-about-geneology.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lydia's kindergarten class did a journal type book where they would color a picture and write a sentence once a week or so. The other day I got them all back and I was so excited to look through them. I was thinking of starting it here at home too.

Shannon said...

Very cute idea! Thanks for sharing. I love the new look of your blog! You'll have to share with me how you did it. :)