timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Monday, July 28, 2008

Joys, Fears, etc.

Tagged!

How to play this Game of Tag

1. List three things for each category
2. Tag Three more people at the end of the post
3. Have fun getting to know your friends and family

Joys:

1. Spending time with Trevor and Craig- I am especially enjoying this unexpected break in work this summer and I get to spend everyday with Craig!! Hidden blessings. gotta love em.

2. Great music and driving- I have always had a stick shift/manual car and LOVE IT! I love driving down the clear freeway (possibly a little too fast) and some really good music on! It puts me in such a good mood. Or, not on the freeway, but rolling the windows down (not too hot outside, obviously) and blasting a good song.

3. being done with schooling! Yay! I graduated with my bachelor's in may and have been able to enjoy my summer without any classes or homework that I have to do.

Fears:
i don't really fear these things too much, but if something were to be the worst thing that could happen, these would be it.

1. Getting bitten in water- I'm not sure why, but I have always had a fear of getting bitten by something when swimming in rivers, lakes or the ocean. In Lake Mead, it's a small little fear that I know in the back of my head I'm just being silly, but in the ocean, I know that I really could get bitten by a shark. I still swim, try and look for sharks. When I was a teenager, I would just move my legs swimming very quickly when in the middle of the lake and waiting to get back on a boat or sea doo. i no longer do, since i feel really silly doing it and if someting were to bite me, I increase my chances by doing so.

2. Trevor or Craig getting hurt and dying. But I know Heavenly father only has my best interest in heart, so things will work out in the end. After all, we have our family forever!

3. Me getting in a car accident, dying and Trevor re-marrying. I know he would need to, but i think that would be difficult for me to watch. especially someone else raising Craig.

Goals:
1. Be much better at house cleaning. I have not developed healthy habits with cleaning and I hope to get much much much better.

2. Help our family do things better, such as FHE, scriptures, prayer. All of those good things that need to be done.

3. Get healthier. Eating better, exercising more. feeling better about myself, especially my attitude towards myself. we want to have another child someday and i don't feel like i could get pregnant with how I am today. it would not be good for me. so, i really need to get healthier.

Collections/Obsessions:

1. reading good books; once i get started i can't stop and NOTHING gets done until I am done reading. I would much rather read through the night than stop and sleep. My last one was the Twilight series (i know, some may not think it's that good, but i love fantasy, Harry potter, eragon, Chronicles of Narnia!)

2. blogging! i love it and need to still learn to set my priorities. i could spend all day adding pictures, looking at others' blogs, and such.

3. Checking my email- I check it a lot. Recently, it is more to see if anyone comments on my blog, but Trevor is almost always on his email at work, and through gmail, we can chat easily. So I like to check it if I have a question for Trevor and don’t need to call him for it. Many I love google and gmail and blogs and picasa!!!

Random Facts:

1. We collect Mr. Potato Heads! Trevor started it, but I think we almost always have a complete collection. A new on will come out, but pretty soon we get that one. Only at Disneyland do they have ones we don't have. it is a goal of mine to someday go there, but the Mr. Potato heads could cost a good amount themselves, let alone getting into Disneyland(both of them).

2. After my water broke, I was in labor for almost 43 hours with Craig before he was born. He really didn't want to leave Heaven.

3. I love teaching half-day kindergarten! I think it is my favorite age. I also like teaching first grade, but five year olds are still so innocent! I love little kids. even when I might not be feeling my best, they will still say nice things... usually. they will tell you how pretty you are, or they like your shoes, hair, something so nice and sweet. and HUGS!




I tag Marcie and Tara and Jade, if you feel like it someday. :)

No comments: