timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm alive!

I feel like it's been forever. i have just had a very busy week. i'm not used to waking up by 6 each morning and i have been very tired each night. plus thrusday, i had open house for both my classes.

well, i started substituting all day this week, track 1 am class and track 3 pm class. the am class reminded me that i actually do enjoy teaching kindergarten and i wasn't just dreaming! they are a good group of kids and i am happy for their teacher who is on maternity leave. don't get me wrong, i like every single kid in the afternoon, it's just that together, they are quite the difficult group and each day is a challenge. but i am working on it.

Craig was able to go play over at Jade's house and loved it!! he goes over there and Jade watches him for 2 days a week. he was so mad both days when it was time to go. i'm so excited for him to be able to be playing with kids his age and learn to work on getting along and sharing and learn to talk because he's around them. i swear he is saying more things because of Rosie (Jade's daughter). i can't understand much of it, but it is an attempt and it makes me smile.

then, he is with my mom 2 days and Anita on most Fridays! he is one lucky little boy. i really wish i could be at home, but cest la vie! :)

2 comments:

Christene said...

Sounds like you are having some great teaching adventures. Having a great kindergarten teacher was such a blessing for Carter, so I'm happy to know that you are making that difference for other people's little ones. Keep up the good work, Marilene!!

Marcie said...

I hope you are enjoying teaching kindergarten- that is so awesome! Where in Vegas is the school? How is Vegas these days? I really am starting to miss it:( Well I hope you are doing well- I love looking at your blog!!