timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

little moments

In my class, i try and keep some of the kids attention by asking them "if you can hear me, touch your ____" and fill in the blank with head, nose, etc. well, i was driving today, in our truck and so Craig is up front with no airbag on. he was getting a little bored so i put my hands on my head and asked him to do it too! i continued with this fun game for a minute, touching different parts of my head and telling him to touch the name of whatever it was. it was so much fun! he touched his lips for his nose, but other than that, he did good and it was just fun! i love little moments like those!


Here he is, listening to head phones this morning, before i went to work. recently, he has LOVED using the headphones! the other day, he had me plug them into the tv so he could listen. and he actually did listen! this morning it was the walkie talkie (which doesn't work). and he plugged it in! i was lucky to grab the camera and get a picture really quick because right after the flash went off, he took them out and moved on to something else!
sometimes, he will just put his fingers in his ears, and pretend like he's plugging his ears! he's so silly but it makes us crack up.
he (well, actually, both of us) has been having a tough time recently, being extra grumpy and throwing EVERYTHING! but it's moments like these that bring the smile back on my face and remind me to appreciate all the time with him.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

He is getting so big!

Images by Krys said...

Aww Craig is such a cutie. Just letting you know I posted a few of your images on my page.