timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, September 28, 2008

busy busy busy and my dear sweet boy

this week seems to have flown by! craig is being good. he is so sweet. last night, we were getting him ready for bed and after we said our prayer Trevor told him to say goodnight to me, so he puts his hand on my cheek and rubs it a little! it was precious!!! i love that little boy! then, he likes to read a book before bed and sometimes lays down with it. he totally put it under his arm, cuddling with a book. i'm so glad he loves reading already.

This morning

last week, all the teachers that were already hired but were surplus got moved around. so hopefully, this week, i will get calls and figure out relatively soon (within a couple weeks) what is going on and where i will be working. hopefully, full time, but a half day job is better than no job.

i am very busy, still substituting in both a morning and afternoon class for now, and it seems like i am always making mistakes. i had a little boy get hurt and didn't send him to the nurses and the mom got upset. i felt pretty dumb. but life goes on. i have decided that i need to be happy! i have happy times, but working and school has not been making me happy and i just need to decide that i will be happy there. i know it will still be tough, but i can enjoy it and i need to, otherwise i don't want to keep working. so my goal this week is to work on my patience, both in class and at home with craig and to be happy! when asked how's it going, i need to reply, really good, or great or wonderful. not "i'm surviving". I know that Heavenly Father wants me to be happy and it is my choice, so that is my choice.

3 comments:

Trev said...

Notice that she didn't say she would have more patience or her husband.

Marilene said...

it's because one- i lvoe you so much and i can walk away if something is bothering me and
two- between your schooling and my job, we don't see each other enough to work on my patience with you. and well, you are the second most patient man in the world, so you can deal with me, of course!!

Elizabeth J. said...

Little Craig makes me so excited to have my own little boy!!!

I am one of the most impatient people you will meet, so I can empathize with you. Good luck with everything going on!