timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Thursday, September 11, 2008

little piece of our life

the other day, Heidi (my sister who is always trying to tell Craig what to do, or having a cow about something he is doing), Heidi had a dr's appointment. when they get home, my mom tells me that she has something for Craig. at the end of her appointment, she got to pick out a lollipop. she turned to my mom and asked "what about Craig?". and so, dear Heidi does like Craig and brought him home a lollipop.


and life goes on for the rest of us. we still have no clue about jobs for either one of us, but just trusting the Lord. although i did have a dream that i got a call from a school. no clue what school, but at least in my dream something happened.

We are all still sick. Craig i think will be over it any day, and i'm not sure if Trevor has caught it or not. but he's so busy, that the poor man never gets enough sleep.

I'm still really busy with my class and am going to be starting the am track 1 class on MONDAY! i can't believe how fast time goes by! i'm hoping the am class is at least a little easier than my class right now. but it will be their very first school experience and she has 30 kids versus my 26 now! talk about AAAHH!!! :O

3 comments:

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

How sweet of Heidi!

Shannon said...

Heidi is such a sweetheart. I know all about the kids trying to parent the youngest ones in the house. We get that around here often. ;)

I hope you guys find what you're looking for soon. AM Kindergarten seems like it would be easier than PM just because some of these kids are sleepy by the time afternoon rolls around. Of course, I have all morning people around here (except me, of course) so what would I know. LOL