timeline

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

countdowns

Craig Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Sunday, September 14, 2008

relaxing and yummy Danielle's

Craig still has his fun beach ball, that deflates. here he is. he took it outside with him and was sitting on it for a long time, and then when i grabbed the camera he changed. but he loves it! several times a day he will find someone to blow it up for him.



then, Friday night, Trevor decided we should go to Danielle's! it is a fun ice cream and chocolate shop that Trevor has been going to since he was very little! he remembers his dad sending him back to help clean the dishes when he was done eating his ice cream. the owners even sent him a check during his mission. TREVOR, help clarify these.

The little silver pitcher is full of hot fudge! they bring it out to you and you can just add a little at a time. Trevor loves it and he shared with me. we both shared with Craig and everyone loved it! we even bought some white chocolate (snow) popcorn for my mom. yummy!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

So I grew up in Las Vegas and I never even heard of Danielle's. It looks like the most delicious ice cream place ever!

Craig is looking so grown up!!! He is going to be two before we know it! AHHHHH!!!

Brittany said...

I love Danielle's! I haven't been there in years, maybe it's time to go back.

Tara said...

I love Danielle's I learned of it in High School and went quite often but I havent been in years either. I better take Pete and the BOys!!